Indoor/Outdoor noise monitoring


1. Is NABL recognized as a competent authority for the noise audit and can the audit be done by inhouse contractor or has to be done by the third party?
2. For outdoor noise level measurements, is there any requirement for the minimum number of measurements to be taken in order to establish average indoor noise level?



  1. Yes, any NABL / MoEFCC /CPCB accredited laboratory will be accepted for conducting the noise tests.
  2. Minimum one reading must be taken near each of the facades to fulfill the criterion requirement for outdoor spaces. For indoor spaces, measurement should be taken in all regularly occupied spaces/rooms


Have more questions? Submit a request