Please provide list of agencies for conducting noise audit?


Please provide list of agency for conducting noise audit?


GRIHA Council cannot provide guidance in this matter. The consultant has to approach a NABL certified testing agency approved/certified by Central Pollution Control Board to conduct noise testing/audit.
The Environmental Auditors including "Noise Auditors" are approved and empaneled by state / central pollution control board.


Have more questions? Submit a request