In our project there are two buildings which include an Indoor stadium and an auditorium building. In auditorium building carpet flooring would be laid and in indoor sports complex rubber flooring would be laid.
1. Do we need to include the rubber flooring in low energy material calculation?
2. Below the carpet flooring there is granite flooring. Do we need to include both carpet and Granite flooring in low energy material calculation?
3. Do we need to check the VOC content of carpet and rubber flooring apart from the VOC content of adhesives ?
1. Yes rubber flooring is considered as low energy material for calculation.
2. Only Granite flooring area below the carpet has to be considered.
3. VOC content compliance for carpet or rubber flooring is not required.