Is it possible to register two buildings on a same site separately if some of the services are being dealt with jointly?


A mixed use project with two detached buildings is being proposed. The client would like to register each building separately under GRIHA. However, infrastructure such as STP, solid waste management (OWC, vermi-pits etc.) & electrical substation may be shared. So how the registration should be done?



The projects may be registered separately. However, the criteria pertaining to the joint services like STP, solid waste management & parking must be attempted at the campus level in both projects unless and until they can be quantified separately and the units are modular in nature.


  • Registration & Fees
  • Have more questions? Submit a request